In these Terms of Business “Booking” means the arrangement of the assignment, and “Assignment” means the provision of and performance by personnel and equipment and “The Old Rockers” means any person associated representing the business known as The Old Rockers.
Our charges vary depending on the nature and requirements of each assignment. Time is usually charged at £30 per hour for the first three hours of the set, thereafter at £50 per hour; travel at 40p per mile.
Bookings are only accepted subject to our Terms of Business which include the conditions shown below. With regret we have had to introduce a deposit requirement because we have experienced instances of bookings cancelled after we have already turned down other bookings for that date.
1. Acceptance of the services of The Old Rockers is deemed acceptance of the conditions of our Terms of Business and an agreement to pay our charges.
2. Unless other terms have been agreed:
- 2.1 a non-returnable deposit of £100 must be paid on confirmation of booking.
- 2.2 the balance of our invoice must be settled in full at least 14 days prior to the commencement of the assignment. Invoices unpaid by the due date can render the booking liable to cancellation without notice and without any liability on the part of The Old Rockers.
3. We reserve the right to either impose supplemental charges at any time before the assignment commences or at any time during the assignment or at the end of the assignment and/or terminate this agreement immediately without any liability on our part if
- 3.1 there is a material change in the nature of the assignment which could not have been reasonably foreseen by either party or
- 3.2 the assignment does not match the client’s original description and necessitates more time, special requirements, responsibilities, expertise or cost on the part of The Old Rockers.
4. We make every effort to maintain high standards of integrity and reliability and to provide personnel in accordance with bookings. However, we cannot accept liability to the client other than for loss or damage to property or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. In no circumstances shall our liability to the client for loss or damage to property exceed £10m.
5. We cannot accept any liability to the client for any loss resulting from delay or from our failure in the performance of our assignment if such delay or failure is due to an unforeseeable act or event including accident or illness.
6. Covid 19 or other illness. We reserve the right to cancel any contract for the provision of our equipment and services without any liability whatsoever if in our opinion in connection with Covid 19 or other illness it would not be appropriate or safe for our personnel to attend on site. In these circumstances we shall use every effort to notify you as soon as is reasonably practical. In the event of cancellation by The Old Rockers due to Covid 19 or other illness any deposits or payments received will be returned within seven working days of the date of cancellation.
7. No variation of these terms and conditions will have effect unless confirmed by us in writing.
8. Our Terms of Business are published as an invitation to treat but subsequently they may form the conditions of a contract. We reserve the right to alter our published Terms of Business at any time.
The Old Rockers
The Farm Office
© The Old Rockers January 2022